Blue Caves and Shipwreck Cruise
- What time does the cruise start?
The cruise usually starts at about 9:30am and ends around 6pm.
- What places of interest do the trips visit?
Cruises around the island tend to visit the same places which include:
- In the north of the island: Leaving Zante harbour and sailing north along the east coast past Tsilivi, Alykanas and the harbour of Agios Nikolaos, stopping at the Blue Caves. Then around the Skinari Cape for a memorable swim stop at the famous Navagio (Shipwreck Beach).
- In the west of the island: The natural harbour of Porto Vromi, past Kampi then to the caves at Agalas.
- In the south of the island: Keri Caves then a swim stop at Marathonissi Island. Gerakas beach and around the Vassilikos peninsula passing the beaches of Porto Roma, Ag Nikolaos, Plaka, Banana, Porto Zoro and Kaminia.
- In the east of the island: Final leg of journey past Argassi and back to Zante Town.
- Which resorts do they pick up from?
Coach transfers from Aghios Sostis, Alykanas & Alykes, Argassi, Kalamaki, Laganas, Tragaki, Tsilivi and Zante Town.
- How much does a Cruise around Zakynthos island cost?
Adults are €25 and children up to 12 years €14.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Suitable shoes, a swimsuit, sunglasses, sun lotion and money. Water and food (slightly expensive) can be purchsed onboard. This is an all day trip so be prepared for a long day!
- Where can I book this excursion?
Look out for shops selling My Tours or Cavo Grosso excursions. If you book with your holiday rep it will be more expensive.